Ms. Stuart joined Engineering Professionals, Inc., in February 2023. She completed a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from Universidad del Zulia, Cabimas, Venezuela in 2015. She also holds a post-secondary diploma as an Energy Systems Engineering Technician from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada (2018). She earned the Florida Fundamentals of Engineering designation in 2019 and has passed the Florida Professional Engineer exam.
Ms. Stuart's recent experience mechanical experience includes:
● Design mechanical layouts based on the heating and cooling requirements of the space
● Size supply and return ductwork, select registers, select HVAC system
● Outline sanitary, water and gas floor plan based on the space requirements and their respective
● Design fire protection layout and indicate Fire Protection components such as fire water main, FDC
location, fire riser size and location, fire flow test data, etc.
● Perform Heat Load calculations to commercial buildings such as retail, offices and restaurants to
determine the necessary cooling and heating requirements
Technical skills include AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Spanish fluency